But we realise for a lot of people and organisation it matters – you want to know that the person you’re going to be working with is an expert in their field and has credibility. Or maybe you’re just curious about what we get up to and what we talk about!
So here’s details of where our founder, Heidi Fisher, has been featured, what she was talking about and the awards she has won and been nominated for.
Social Enterprise Mark Blog – A blog on how social enterprise is helping to improve Gender Equality.
Social Enterprise Mark Blog – 5 essential factors for financial success with your social enterprise.
CIC Regulator Blog – Details about Make An Impact CIC and how we deliver our impact.
Stepping Out blog – Heidi’s top tips for starting impact measurement in your organisation.
ICAEW Economia – Heidi on establishing her first Community Interest Company.
Co-op News – Two articles about the SROI and social impact reporting work we did with Central England Co-op.
Podcasts – Heidi has also been on the following podcasts:
- Jamie Veitch (Business Live Radio Show on Sheffield Live) – Jamie Veitch (Business Live Radio Show on Sheffield Live) – Heidi talking about her trip to Thailand and working with social enterprises.
- Social Good Podcast – Heidi sharing her journey and more about the work she does with social enterprises.
- Inspiring Female Changemakers – the skills and qualities you need to be a change maker.
- Bright/Shift Podcast with Toby Stewart.
- Purposely Podcast with Mark Longbottom.
- Creating social impact podcast with Kat Luckock – when and how to measure social value.
Heidi has also featured in:
- The Guardian Online
- Accounting Web
- Social Enterprise Live
- Birmingham Mail
- Euclid Top 100 Women in Social Enterprise in Europe 2021
- Woman Who Achieves for a Social Enterprise – Winner 2020
- I Also 2020 – List of 100 inspiring female business leaders in the UK
- MBE for Services to Innovation in Impact Measurement & Social Enterprise 2020
- Mpower Mums in Business National Business Awards Social Impact Winner 2019
- Be the Change Awards – Finalist in the Business Services category 2019
- Woman Who Awards – Finalist in the Woman Who achieves for a CIC category 2019
- Natwest SE100 Index – Make an Impact CIC is listed as one of the top 100 social enterprises in the UK 2019
- WISE100 (Women in Social Enterprise) 2017 – Listed as one of the 100 most influential and inspiring women in social enterprise in the UK
- School for Social Entrepreneurs West Midlands – Expert session of the year 2017
- WOW Women of the World Awards – Nominated for Inspirational Woman 2017
- Shakti Women – Winner of Happiness Award 2014
- Social Enterprise West Midlands – Highly commended as Social Enterprise Professional 2012 and 2013
- West Midlands Business Support Professional Awards – Nominated for Social Enterprise Professional 2009