I recently attended one of Heidi’s training sessions. As a lifelong learner it never ceases to amaze me that we can never stop learning. Pursuing your purpose and making an impact are vital to all individuals. Thank you so much Heidi for being true to yourself and following your purpose so others can benefit too. – February 2016
- Total income among best-known charities rose by £300m last year, analysis shows
- Trustees banned after transferring £330k private mortgage liability to their charity
- Kate Sayer: Does your board neglect the finances or micromanage?
- Debra Allcock Tyler: Remember that funders are partners, not rule-setters
- Charity shops in Manchester 'could close' if charged commercial disposal rates
- Charity pay study 2019: the top earners, 1-25