As the government considers Housing Associations to be vital in tackling poverty, unemployment, social exclusion and disadvantage, it’s imperative to have a Social Value strategy that falls in line with the Social Value Act by creating as much impact in these areas as possible.
We can help you implement and achieve this through the following services:
- Development of a co-ordinated social value strategy across the HA or RSL
- Maximising social value generated through the supply chain, including new developments, major works and on-going contractors and suppliers through a procurement framework
- Profit for purpose statements that provide an ethos and context for how the HA or RSL operates
- Training for staff and Board members, as well as facilitation of workshops to identify priorities for how you create social value in the communities where you have houses
- Fully linked to your corporate objectives and commercial objectives
If you belong to a Housing Association and you’d like to know more about how we can help you measure your impact, book a complimentary impact call with us now.
Make An Impact provides a range of integrated and bespoke services focused around:
– Removing the confusion around social impact measurement, reporting and management, as well as producing social impact and SROI reports
– Developing impact led strategies to maximise your social impact
– Developing products, services and sustainable sources of income to grow your organisation
– Providing support and accountability to help you start, grow or scale your social enterprise
Book your free introductory call or an appointment for paid services.