Social MegaMinds is the Mastermind group for Social Entrepreneurs looking to grow their Social Enterprise or CIC by harnessing the power of listening to and learning from others.
- Total income among best-known charities rose by £300m last year, analysis shows
- Trustees banned after transferring £330k private mortgage liability to their charity
- Kate Sayer: Does your board neglect the finances or micromanage?
- Debra Allcock Tyler: Remember that funders are partners, not rule-setters
- Charity shops in Manchester 'could close' if charged commercial disposal rates
- Charity pay study 2019: the top earners, 1-25