|Tablet Strength:||10 mg, 5 mg, 2.5 mg|
|Shipment:||Trackable Courier Service (5-9 days)|
|Where to Buy||Visit Canada-Pharmacy24
Real Lisinopril is a very effective and well-studied drug for the treatment of hypertension. The drug has many positive properties. Buying Lisinopril online is easy and you don’t even need a doctor’s prescription. Cheap Lisinopril is also not uncommon – due to the great competition from the farm. the drug is sold relatively cheaply.
Instructions for use
Lisinopril is a drug widely used for the treatment and prevention of various cardiovascular pathologies, the great advantage of which is the ability to improve the quality and prolong the patient’s life.
ACE inhibitors can reduce the risk of coronary events or reduce their consequences in patients with hypertension, type II diabetes mellitus and circulatory failure caused by myocardial dysfunction.
Lisinopril is hydrophilic; this means that for its transportation through the body, it is practically not required to form compounds with albumin in the blood. This allows prescribing a medication for patients with hypoalbuminemia, combining it with medications that require transport proteins (cardiac glycosides, anticoagulants, antiarrhythmics).
This drug increases the compliance of the elastic-type vascular walls (including the aorta). Also, Lisinopril blocks the release of protein molecules into the urine in patients with diabetes mellitus, that is, it slows down the progress of latent nephropathy.
Lisinopril has the ability to sensitize tissues to insulin, which gives it an advantage in the treatment of patients with a combination of hypertension and type II diabetes mellitus. Due to its hydrophilic properties, the drug practically does not dissolve and is not deposited in adipose tissue.
Contraindications to the appointment of Lisinopril:
- Pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding.
- Bilateral narrowing of the renal arteries.
- Quincke’s edema.
- Primary hyperaldosteronism.
- Intolerance or allergy to any of the components of the drug.
- Severe stenosis of the aortic and mitral valves.
- Obstructive form of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Arterial hypotension.
- Cardiogenic shock.
In general, Lisinopril is well tolerated by patients – the reactions that occur are mild and do not require discontinuation of the drug. Possible side reactions:
- Arterial hypotension (often – “the effect of the first dose”), dizziness with a sharp change in body position, palpitations, general malaise, blurred vision; In patients with AMI, within 24 hours from the onset of an attack, it is possible to develop II-III degree AV block, cardiogenic shock.
- Acute renal failure, dysuric manifestations, anuria, edema.
- Weakening of sexual desire, gynecomastia.
- Dry obsessive cough, shortness of breath, decreased bronchial patency, “burnt tongue” syndrome.
- Indigestion, epigastric discomfort, nausea, loss of appetite, distortion of taste.
- Skin rashes, redness, itching, Quincke’s edema (possibly fatal), urticaria, autoimmune reactions.
- Decrease in the number of erythrocytes, platelets, leukocytosis.
- Sleep disturbances, anxiety, paresthesia, tinnitus, depression.
- Double vision, sensitivity to light, decreased visual acuity.
Where can you buy
You can buy generic Lisinopril under the names:
- Lisinopril-Ratiopharm; Diroton (Hungary);
- Diropress (Germany, Slovenia);
- Iruzid (Croatia);
- Ko-Diroton (Poland, Hungary);
- Lysigamma (Germany);
- Rileis-Sanovel (Turkey);
- Skopril (Macedonia);
- Equator (Hungary, Russia).
Cheap Lisinopril online is easy to find in any pharmacy. You don’t even need to try hard to do this. “Where can I buy cheap Lisinopril online?” Many patients ask themselves. You can find the cheapest tablets from manufacturers in India or Eastern Europe.