Real Diflucan is an effective antifungal agent that contains the active ingredient fluconazole. This drug is used for various fungal infections of all possible localization. You can buy Diflucan online at almost any online pharmacy. This medication does not require a doctor’s prescription to purchase. Cheap Diflucan can be sold under the names Binnoflunazole, Fluconazole, Disorel, Miconil, etc.
You can buy Diflucan generic at any pharmacy, both online and live. The drug is quite popular and it will not be difficult to find it. You can find cheap Diflucan online if you enter into the search box not the trade name, but the name of the active substance. After that, the site will offer you a selection of several drugs with a similar composition. “Where can I buy cheap Diflucan online?” – the answer is obvious: any generic with a similar composition will cost less than the brand.
|Drug Name:||Diflucan (Fluconazole)|
|Tablet Strength:||200 mg, 150 mg, 100 mg, 50 mg|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, BTC|
|Shipment:||Trackable Courier Service (5-9 days)|
|Where to Buy||Visit Medstore24h
Instructions for use
Fluconazole is an antifungal agent that affects the synthesis of sterols in the fungal cell – important molecules necessary to maintain the functioning of the “skeleton”, the cell wall. The drug grossly disrupts the normal biochemical processes in the pathogen, which leads to its death. This active ingredient is active against Candida albicans (the causative agent of thrush), colorectal lichen, nail fungus and several other types of mycoses (fungal infections).
The medicine should be used in the following situations:
- Prevention of mycotic complications against the background of HIV infection;
- Prevention of mycotic complications against the background of immunosuppressive therapy (in the treatment of cancer, organ transplantation);
- Prevention of mycotic complications against the background of strong antibacterial therapy;
- Fungus of the skin and its appendages (nails);
- Colored lichen;
- Candidiasis (thrush) of any localization;
- Cryptococcosis (causative agent – cryptococcus fungus) of any localization.
- Allergic reactions to specific drugs;
- Pregnancy and lactation period;
- Taking certain medications (Terfenadine, Erythromycin, Quinidine);
- Liver diseases (liver failure, hepatitis, cirrhosis);
- Kidney disease (renal failure, glomerulonephritis).
Adverse reactions develop quite rarely and most often they will be headaches, dizziness, disorders of the digestive tract. Of the more rare and serious complications, one can single out:
- Interruptions in the work of the heart and muscle spasms due to a decrease in the amount of potassium in the blood;
- Increased cholesterol levels (stimulates a more rapid development of vasoconstriction);
- Excessive stress on the liver (an increase in liver markers is manifested in biochemical analysis).
Diflucan is an American drug from Phizer, which is 1.5 – 2 times more expensive than some generics. Of course, in the treatment of severe forms of mycoses, prevention of fungal complications in patients with reduced immunity, Diflucan will show itself much better. But for the treatment of common candidiasis, the cheaper Flucostat, Fluconazole-Teva or Fluconazole Sandoz are perfect.