Cipro is a good antibiotic for treating bacterial infections of different localization. The tablets contain the active ingredient ciprofloxacin. You can buy Cipro online at any pharmacy without exception – this drug is freely dispensed without a doctor’s prescription and does not have the properties of a drug or psychotropic drug. Cheap Cipro can be found by entering the name of its active ingredient into the search box on the pharmacy website.
|Drug Name:||Cipro (Ciprofloxacin)|
|Tablet Strength:||1000 mg, 750 mg, 500 mg, 250 mg|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, BTC|
|Shipment:||Trackable Courier Service (5-9 days)|
|Where to Buy||Visit Medstore24h
You can buy a generic Cipro under one of the following names: Basigen, Betacyprol, Ifitsipro, Ciprofloxacin, Nircip, Quintro, etc. There are a lot of pharmaceutical companies that produce drugs with a similar active substance under different names. Cheap Cipro is sold online by many companies and pharmacies. If you are still worried about where I can buy cheap Cipro online, then don’t worry: any pharmacy, without exception, will have one of the generic drugs available.
Instructions for use
Ciprofloxacin belongs to the 2nd generation of fluoroquinolones. The second generation of fluoroquinolones was developed somewhat earlier and its main disadvantage is the need to take the drug 2 or even 3 times a day.
The mechanism of action of all fluoroquinolones is based on the suppression of the formation of the main carrier of information in bacteria – DNA. Also, these drugs interfere with the normal reading of information necessary for the functioning of the microorganism. All this leads to the fact that the pathogenic microflora is rapidly destroyed and dies. Ciprofloxacin is excreted from the body somewhat faster, which is why it should be taken 2 times a day.
Indications for taking the medicine:
- Damage to the ENT organs (inflammation of the outer and middle ear, nasal passages and sinuses of the nose, pharynx and larynx);
- Damage to the respiratory tract (chronic or acute bronchitis, pneumonia);
- Infection of the genitourinary system (pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, infectious prostatitis, infection of the fallopian tubes, testicles);
- Bacterial inflammation of the gallbladder and biliary tract;
- Intestinal infection.
Ciprofloxacin will be more effective in treating respiratory and ENT infections.
Contraindications for admission:
- Individual intolerance to any fluoroquinolones;
- Epilepsy (involuntary body cramps with or without loss of consciousness);
- Injuries to tendons;
- Severe renal or hepatic impairment;
- Heart disease;
- Age under 18;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Among the side effects of Ciprofloxacin are:
- Development of fungal infections;
- Inflammation of the intestines;
- Increased agitation;
- Headache, dizziness;
- Deterioration of vision;
- Noise in ears;
- Differences in blood pressure;
- Pain in bones and joints;
- Tendon inflammation or rupture;
- Impaired renal function.
Less than 1% of patients develop any of these drug reactions. However, the degree of their severity when they appear can be quite serious. Ciprofloxacin affects the metabolism of connective tissue, which can lead to tendon rupture in adults or joint and bone deformities in younger patients. For this reason, the drug is strictly contraindicated for use until the age of 18 years.