There are three key things ethical businesses must do when it comes to their marketing, according to Jane Shaw. Conscious customers can be incredibly vocal, so if an ethical business can build a community which loves and believes in their product or service it can be a huge asset.
Jane describes the practical steps ethical businesses can take; how she helps entrepreneurs to bottle their “why” and her own routemap to make marketing affordable and effective for small, purpose-led businesses.
Here’s the podcast. Click the large arrow to play, or hover over the media player and click on the icon on the bottom right corner to download it. Or listen through Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts if you prefer.
- Find free practical guides and Jane’s affordable marketing courses at www.EthicalBusinessMarketing.com
- The Happy Families Plan www.happyfamiliesplan.co.uk
- Jane is on LinkedIn here www.linkedin.com/in/shawthingjane
- Heidi’s new book shares everything she knows about impact measurement and management – and how to implement it in your organisation. Order your copy of Impact First – The Social Entrepreneur’s Guide to Measuring, Managing and Growing Your Impact. Please click here
- Enjoyed the podcast? Listen to other episodes here
- If you use a podcast directory like Apple Podcasts, please leave a review or rating – it helps other people discover the wonderful work of my guests
- And if you are interested in being interviewed and are from an existing social enterprise creating a proven impact, please contact presenter Heidi Fisher at Make An Impact CIC