Marcella Tarable is co-founder of Food for Thought, an initiative which invites people from agencies to donate their skills to help a social enterprise or charity, in exchange for a nice lunch.
Marcella says she wanted to found ways to “redeem her soul” – her background is in advertising – and do something purposeful. But it was hard to find initiatives to support social enterprises which is why she launched Food for Thought.
She describes some of the social enterprises Food for Thought has worked with and just how much can be achieved during their two-hour sprints.
Here’s the podcast. Click the large arrow to play, or hover over the media player and click on the icon on the bottom right corner to download it. Or listen through Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts if you prefer.
- Visit Food for Thought – www.wearefoodforthought.com
- Marcella is on Twitter here – www.twitter.com/FFT_Space
- Heidi’s new book shares everything she knows about impact measurement and management – and how to implement it in your organisation. Order your copy of Impact First – The Social Entrepreneur’s Guide to Measuring, Managing and Growing Your Impact. Please click here
- Enjoyed the podcast? Listen to other episodes here
- If you use a podcast directory like Apple Podcasts, please leave a review or rating – it helps other people discover the wonderful work of my guests
- And if you are interested in being interviewed and are from an existing social enterprise creating a proven impact, please contact presenter Heidi Fisher at Make An Impact CIC