Amy Eleftheriades has worked with children, young people and vulnerable adults in social care, health and education for over twenty years. A qualified teacher, Amy founded and runs Alpha Inclusion and Communication, which works with neurodivergent young people and adults.
Alpha supports professionals and parents; enabling them to improve communication and education for children and young people. It also acts in the workplace, helping teams, organisations and businesses to become more accessible for their clients and workforce.
Why and how did Amy get into this field? What made her set up Alpha Inclusion and Communication in 2012? And how can Lego support communication skills and language development? Amy explains.
Here’s the podcast. Click the large arrow to play, or hover over the media player and click on the icon on the bottom right corner to download it. Or listen through Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts if you prefer.
- Alpha Inclusion and Communication www.alphaic.co.uk
- Heidi’s new book shares everything she knows about impact measurement and management – and how to implement it in your organisation. Order your copy of Impact First – The Social Entrepreneur’s Guide to Measuring, Managing and Growing Your Impact. Please click here
- Enjoyed the podcast? Listen to other episodes here
- If you use a podcast directory like Apple Podcasts, please leave a review or rating – it helps other people discover the wonderful work of my guests
- And if you are interested in being interviewed and are from an existing social enterprise creating a proven impact, please contact presenter Heidi Fisher at Make An Impact CIC