“Our values are to help the world run better and improve people’s lives,” says Frank Omare, a senior director within the global value advisory team at SAP.
He works with customers to help them understand how technology can solve critical business problems, transform their businesses – and enable their organisations to achieve sustainability-related goals
Sustainability and social enterprise are central, not only to Frank’s role, but to how SAP does business, he tells Heidi
Here’s the podcast. Click the large arrow to play, or hover over the media player and click on the icon on the bottom right corner to download it. Or listen through Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts if you prefer.
Frank talks about technology as a force for good (with a positive impact on the environment) and covers:
- How the Ariba Network can connect social enterprises and minority-owned businesses with corporate organisations, opening a “world of opportunities” for all
- Why accessibility to corporate organisations supported by promotion in the network allows social enterprises to scale massively
- SAP’s technology and automated workflows to highlight social enterprises to corporate buyers
- Partnerships and sponsorships with organisations such as Social Enterprise UK and the Social Enterprise World Forum
- SAP’s working culture and commitment to social enterprise
- How SAP measures its own impact – and how it helps customers and suppliers to measure and increase their impact too
- Other sustainability and social enterprise solutions within and across SAP
- Enjoyed the podcast? Listen to other episodes here
- If you use a podcast directory like Apple Podcasts, please leave a review or rating – it helps other people discover the wonderful work of my guests
- And if you are interested in being interviewed and are from an existing social enterprise creating a proven impact, please contact presenter Heidi Fisher at Make An Impact CIC