Cecile is the Founder and Managing Partner at Impact First Investments, a firm which retains the energy and talent of entrepreneurship to make the world better.
In this podcast Cecile explains how at least half of the companies Impact First Investments invests into are founded by women, and what has changed since she started making investments for impact.
Here’s the podcast. Click the large arrow to play, or hover over the media player and click on the icon on the bottom right corner to download it. Or listen through Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts if you prefer.
Blending purpose, capital and tech seemed entirely logical, in this episode she tells Heidi:
- How she got started in impact investing
- Some of her interesting and impactful investees
- Why at least half of the companies Impact First Investments invests into are founded by women
- What’s changed since she started making investments for impact
- How she captures the impact that Impact First Investments has as an organisation when it is investing in so many different things
- Her own impact measurement methodology
- Why she says you can divide the world into impact natives and impact migrants
- How and why she seeks to make impact investing obsolete
- Enjoyed the podcast? Listen to other episodes here
- If you use a podcast directory like Apple Podcasts, please leave a review or rating – it helps other people discover the wonderful work of my guests
- And if you are interested in being interviewed and are from an existing social enterprise creating a proven impact, please contact presenter Heidi Fisher at Make An Impact CIC